Saturday, September 9, 2017

Give me more time

After a few consecutive days of people asking me how I manage to do all the stuff I do. It just left me thinking how long my to do list is! And it gets longer everyday.

I am doing some further study and everyday I ask myself how much I want this. This has helped me stop doing some of those things that wont let me reach my goals. Should have started this earlier, currently I am half way through the semester and have 5 pages of the first module done. Needless to say the coming weeks are going to be fun!

In the coming posts I'll talk about some personal finance blogs I have been reading and following, books I have read and also the YNAB app that I recently signed up for the trial.

Time for me to get back to those books!


No comments:

Post a Comment