Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy New Year!

2017 was a good year with plenty of challenges and positives as well. Now looking forward to an even better 2018.

I don't believe I had posted about it but in 2017 I challenged myself to post more regularly on this blog. That didn't really happen and it's not because I didn't have anything to write about. I am just one of those people who would rather be doing something instead of staring at the computer screen. Although to counter that when I find something interesting I practically binge on it. I mentioned earlier I started reading Mr. Money Mustache, I have read every single post on that blog. I also stumbled across another personal finance blog Aussie Firebug again I have read all the posts on that blog. I have also added it to my blog roll. It's good to find different points of view (passive v active?)>.<

2017 was a year filled with learning and I am sure this year I will continue to learn and implement things. I started tracking my expenses in YNAB. I also started tracking the number of books I am reading and from when I started tracking to the end of the year I had 10 recorded. Went for runs 9 out of 12months. Winter was a real challenge I need to make a plan for this year. Volunteered at various community events and organizations. I passed my exams barely and learned from that experience as well. I also traveled and spent time with family and friends. Looking back at all this I feel really blessed.

I hope you all had a great 2017 and are fired up for an even better 2018 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment